The first Jolkkari of the year is almost here and we start it with a webinar that promotes well-being and inspires self-development.
YB12 certified performance and lifestyle coach Mirko Kareinen will host a coaching webinar for students on Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 4:30-6:30 pm.
The webinar covers ways to manage and utilize our thoughts, feelings, words, and actions in life and in pressure situations so that we make the right decisions at the right time.
The webinar will also cover how to combat procrastination to improve productivity, how to gain more resilience, and how to effectively achieve the right kind of goal for you and get a balanced life.
Webinar participants will receive a tried and tested formula for what needs to be done at work, in sports, and at home to combat procrastination. The webinar develops unlimited potential to help you throughout your life.
All JAMK students are welcome to the event. Freshmen will get a stamp for their freshmen pass and tutors are given tutoring hours.
Instructions for participating in the webinar:
- Go to: https://calendly.com/mirko-kareinen/jamko
- Select the date (16.2) and time (16.30)
- Press “Confirm”
- Put your personal information in the boxes, i.e. your email address, phone number and name.
- Press “Schedule Event”
- You will then receive the webinar link and confirmation email
- Add to your calendar to remember the event!
Questions for Mirko and more information on the topic: