I am a new student and I want to get a JAMKO student card, when can I become a member?
In order to receive a student card, a student must join as a member on the online formula. The login requires JAMK student credentials. A new student can sign on to the form after:
- Student has accepted the study place
- Student has enrolled as an attending student for the next semester
- Student has supplied the required certificates to student services
- Student has received the username and the credentials to JAMK’s systems. More details.
You will get your username during the first study week. After that you must log on to ASIO-student portal with your student credentials, and tick the box “My data can be given to the student union” in your contact information. After that you can log in on the sign up formula and join as a member.
- Questions about the usernames or credentials: studentservices(at)jamk.fi
- Questions about the JAMKO membership: jasenpalvelu(a)jamko.fi