JAMKO membership for the academic year 2023-2024 will become available in Kide.app on 1st July 2023. You can renew your membership online as soon as you have enrolled as an attending student for the next academic year in Peppi.
Your current membership is valid until the end of September 2022, but you can avoid the rush at the beginning of the new term by renewing your membership in advance during the summer.
How to renew your membership
- Remember to enroll as an attending student for the next academic year in Peppi.
- Sign in to our web shop in Kide.app at https://kide.app/. You must use the same username and password you created when you first registered. If you have forgot your username and password, please contact Kide.app customer support for assistance.
- After you have signed in, find the JAMKO membership in the web shop. The easiest way to do this is to open the search bar by clicking the magnifying glass icon on the top of the page, and type JAMKO in the search bar.
- Click open JAMKO Jäsenyys / JAMKO Membership.
- Now you can choose which membership option you want to get. You can choose to pay your membership fee for the current term, or you can pay your fee for the entire academic year at once.
The membership options available
- Membership, academic year 2023-2024 – 35,00 euros
- Membership + physical student card, academic year 2023-2024 – 40,00 euros
- Membership, autumn term 2023 – 22,00 euros
- Membership + physical student card, autumn term 2023 – 27,00 euros
If you already have got a physical JAMKO student card, you don’t need to buy a new student card. Your existing card is updated with a validation sticker (more information on how to get the validation sticker below).
- Pay for your membership with your chosen payment method.