Rock JAMKO’s BOAT!
Decide how JAMKO should work in the year 2019! As a JAMKO member you are able to make a difference in every students issues by standing as a candidate and voting between Oct 30th and Nov 11th in JAMKO’s representative’s elections. Decide who decides about e.g. the membership fee or who represents students in KOAS Board or JAMK working groups. More info about the work of JAMKO’s Representatives’ council and its work here
In the year 2018 JAMKO and majority of other Finnish Student Union’s have the same election date Nov 11th. The joint election day is meant to standardize the representatives work in student unions and gather more attention nationwide.
For the first time in JAMKO’s history, JAMKO has arranged a possibility to stand as a candidate and for electroal alliances with an electronic form. In the transitional period there is also a possibility to return the documents in printed form if desired.
Central election committee is in charge of organizing the Representatives election. The Chairperson of Central election committee is ms. Anni Lajunen tel. 040 746 5987
The Schedule of the election
- Aug 30th – Sept 21st 3 p.m. Candidacy filing period
- Sept 17th Election info and election training, 5 p.m. at Main Campus F306
- Oct 22nd The right to vote is cheked.
- Week 43 election panel and voting aid app is published
- Election panel Oct 25th at 11 a.m. at Main Campus caféteria. Follow on Facebook.
- Oct 29th – Nov 7th 3 p.m. voting period
- Nov 11th Election Night 8 p.m.
Central election committee 2018
Central Election Committee, keskusvaaliautakunta(a)jamko.fi