Tutor Recruitment - don’t miss the best experience of your life!
Student Union JAMKO looks for new tutors each year. The latest recruitment period ended on January 10th, 2021. If you are interested in meeting new friends, improving your communication skills, helping new students, supervising and organizing events for peer-students, doing team leadership and team building, and getting study credits – tutoring is something that you definitely have to try.
Besides the exciting experience of being a saving lighthouse in the dark sea of the first year of studies and integration for the freshmen, you also get to work in the supportive working community of fellow tutors. Moreover, tutoring certificate is a valuable document suitable for the CV. Also, if you apply to be an exchange students tutor you get an unforgettable intentional experience and connections all over the world!
As all good and fun things – tutoring requires work as well, but the time you spend on it usually pays off by all the positive emotions you get.
A little bit of necessary information before you make your final decision of becoming our awesome tutor:
- There are two types of the applications: degree tutor for your own degree faculty and exchange students tutor. If becoming the degree tutor you will be helping the first year students from your own degree. If becoming an exchange students tutor – you will be helping exchange students and international students.
- You have to be present in JAMK for the entire year 2021, since the course starts already in spring and continues until next spring, so ideally you have to be present in JAMK until spring 2022.
- You have to apply through the application form that is posted on this site when the application period is active.
- For more information you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- After you have submitted the application you will be contacted by JAMKO through the email that you put in your application, the invitations and further information will be sent after the recruitment process ends.