Congratulations on your study place, and welcome to our student community!
Below, you can find instructions on how to become a JAMKO member.
JAMKO membership for the academic year 2022-2023 will become available on 1st July 2022. You can obtain your JAMKO membership through our web shop in Kide.app.
Before joining JAMKO
- Accept your offer of admission and enroll as an attending student for the next academic year in My Studyinfo service.
- Please note: this only applies to degree students. If you’re an exchange student, you will follow a different enrollment process.
- Get your JAMK login credentials.
Make sure you have the following at hand
- Your JAMK login credentials. You will need these to validate that you are an attending student at JAMK.
- Your student ID number. This usually includes 1-2 capital letters and 4 numbers, e.g. A0000/AA0000.
- Payment method. You can pay for your membership in our web shop with a debit/credit card, MobilePay, Pivo payment app or via online banking (purchases over 20 euros only).
- A photo of yourself, if you want to get a physical student card. The photo must be vertical and in JPG format. Make sure your entire face is visible, you are recognizable and the photo background is neutral.
How to obtain your membership
- Go to JAMKO web shop at https://kide.app/ and register. To register, click the Log in icon on the top right corner of the page, and click Create an account.
- Enter the requested information on the registration form and click Create an account.
- Now you have registered and signed in to our web shop. Find the JAMKO membership in the web shop. The easiest way to do this is to open the search bar by clicking the magnifying glass icon on the top of the page, and type JAMKO in the search bar.
- Click on JAMKO Jäsenyys / JAMKO Membership.
- Now you can choose which membership option you want to get. You can choose to pay your membership fee for the current term, or you can pay your fee for the entire academic year at once. You can also choose whether you want to order a physical student card, or only use the digital student card via the Pivo mobile app (included in the membership fee).
- Please note: in order to use the digital student card, you must have a Finnish social security number and Finnish online banking credentials.
The membership options available
- Membership, academic year 2022-2023 – 35,00 euros
- Membership + physical student card, academic year 2022-2023 – 40,00 euros
- Membership, autumn term 2022 – 22,00 euros
- Membership + physical student card, autumn term 2022 – 27,00 euros
- When you click on your chosen membership option, the web shop will ask you to login with your Haka-credentials. For this, you will need your JAMK login credentials. Haka login is used to check that you are an attending student at JAMK and entitled to JAMKO membership.
- After Haka login, you can fill the order form. Fill in all the requested personal and study information.
- If you wish to start using the digital student card via Pivo mobile app, please remember to fill in your Finnish social security number. The digital student card will not work without this information.
- If your chosen membership option includes a physical student card, you will also be asked to download a photo of yourself for the student card.
- Once you have filled in all the required information, click Proceed to checkout.
- Now you can select your payment method. After this, click on Place order. You will now be asked to enter your payment information.
- You have now paid for your membership and joined JAMKO!