What’s the buzz? Students’ feedback is discussed at Grumble events
Student Union JAMKO’s Grumble Weeks was organized in the spring of 2022, when feedback was collected from students on the quality of teaching and training, well-being services and guidance. 365 Jamk students answered the survey. The feedback was compiled into education-specific reports, which were delivered to the unit’s management and quality teams. The public parts of the feedback have been published on JAMKO’s website.
At the field-specific Follow up events, we discuss the feedback from the Grumble Weeks and find ways to develop things among the staff and students. Each study field will have its own event from 12 to 23 September, either remotely or in a hybrid form. The events are hosted by JAMKO’s board. JAMKO hopes that in addition to the staff and study field organisations, students will also participate in the events, because the events are organized precisely to increase the student’s influence and to bring out the student’s opinions.
The schedule for the Follow Up events
- Culture: Mon 12.9.2022, 9-10, remote: Teams
- Tourism and hospitality: Tue 13.9.2022, 14-16, remote, Teams
- Natural Resouces: Wed 14.9.2022, 15-16, remote: Zoom
- ICT: Fri 16.9.2022, 14-16, hybrid: Dynamo, D311 and Zoom, (Passcode 42YLDw)
- Social and health care: Mon 19.9.2022, 15-17, hybrid: Dynamo auditorium and Zoom
- Technology: Tue 20.9.2022, 16-18, remote: Teams
- Business: ke 21.9.2022, 9.30-11, hybrid: F306 and Zoom
The participation links of the Grumble Follow Up’s will be published closer to the event on this bulletin, on JAMKO’s website and on social media.
More information on JAMKO’s website.
Something to ask? Contact:
Nilla Selänniemi, Member of the Board, Social policy, kopo (a) jamko.fi
Mirko Räty, Member of the Board, Educational policy, sopo (a) jamko.fi