Who can become a member?
Membership can be granted for JAMK UAS student who is studying a degree and fulfills all the conditions for obtaining a student card. Also a renewing member must fulfill these conditions.
The student has to fulfill all of the following criteria:
- You are enrolled at a UAS and studying for a UAS first (Bachelor) or second cycle degree (Master).
- You are enrolled as attending for the academic year/term.
- You become a member of your UAS student union.
- Membership is meant only for students of Jyväskylä University of Applied Sciences.
- There is no student card available for Open university, teacher education college or study path students at the moment.
- Exchange students are also eligible.
- You are accountable for providing correct information. Misuse of the card is a punishable offence.
- The orderer’s identity will we checked so you will have to present proper identification.
- The card may be refused from the orderer if the picture in the card is against good manners or does not portrait the orderer. The fee will still be collected from the orderer.