Apply for central election committee
The task of the Central Election Committee is to organize the Representative Council elections, which will select the members and vice members of the JAMKO Representative Council next year. The Central Election Committee will be elected by the Representative Council at its next meeting on Monday, 20 January 2020 at 5 pm. The Central Election Committee is composed of a chairman, a vice-chairman, three members and three vice members.
A few key points:
– You must be member JAMKO
– No need to have previous knowledge or information about the elections
– You want to promote the interests of the student body and members
– You like organizing events
– You can work independently and in a group
– You dare to express your opinions and use your own know-how
– You’re willing to learn something new
For more information send email to email@example.com or to the previous Central Election Committee chairman Teemu Oja-Lipasti: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply to the Central Election Committee by submitting a short free-form application to email@example.com by January 19, 2020, or by attending a Representative Council meeting on Monday, January 20, 2020 at 5 pm in Rajakatu F306.