Membership service open by appointment
Student union JAMKO’s member service serves students by appointment due to the current corona situation for the time being. An appointment to membership service can be booked for Thursdays from 9 am to 3 pm and for Fridays from 10 am to 2 pm. JAMKO Café is open normally, but customer seats are limited to ensure safety clearances. The gym is open normally.
By appointment you can visit our office for the following:
- Pick up a student card
- Pick up a member sticker
- Pick up a thesis binding order
Appointments for the member service are made on the Setmore service from the link below.
In other matters, please contact our member service before making an appointment. The office should only be visited when you are completely healthy. If you need to cancel your appointment, please notify the member service by e-mail: jasenpalvelu(a)jamko.fi.
In addition to making an appointment, JAMKO Chat helps students on our website from Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 3 pm and Fridays from 10 am to 2 pm. Our member service advisor answers questions related to membership and JAMKO’s services via chat. You can’t make an appointment reservation through the chat.
Due to the current corona situation, it is also exceptionally possible to mail the student card to a member. Please note that student card or sticker mailings are never done automatically.
Do the following
New student card
- Send a request to email@example.com
- Include the mailing address and student number in the message.
- Renew and pay for membership through JAMKO’s website
- Mail your existing student card including a return envelope to our office at Opiskelijakunta JAMKO / jäsenpalvelu, Rajakatu 35, 40200 Jyväskylä. The return envelope must contain your name, address and a stamp.
- We do not post loose membership stickers
Member services and systems advisor
Phone +358 50 3361 385
Email: jasenpalvelu (a) jamko.fi