Student card is the membership card of your Student Union and when you order a student card, you join JAMKO. The validity of the student card is indicated with the semester sticker attached to the card.
If you are a new student, you can order the card after you have JAMK UAS student credentials. More information for new students here.
- Check that you are eligible for a student card. More information on the conditions here.
- Check that you have a suitable digital photo of yourself to attach to the student card. More info on the photo here.
- Log on to JAMKO’s webshop via the link below. You can create a new account or sign in with your Facebook account.
- Select the term of your choice and the payment method. You can use MobilePay, Pivo, your online bank, or submit your credit/debit card information.
- After you’ve paid your card and membership, your valid membership will be visible in the Wallet-section. Note that this is not your mobile student card and is not valid as such. With this you can collect the card and membership sticker from JAMKO membership service.
- The manufacturing takes 1 – 3 weeks. If it takes longer, please contact JAMKO member service. You will receive a notification via your school e-mail when the card is ready to be collected.
- You can pick up your student card at the JAMKO membership services location which is mentioned in the notification. Your identity will be checked, so please present a proper identification.
- After you’ve paid your membership and got the student card and membership sticker, you are able to broaden your membership with the digital student card.
Price and payment
- The whole academic year: 35€ + the card 5€
- The fall or the spring semester: 22€ + the card 5€