IC goes to Lapland
Together with Timetravels, International Club welcomes you to this amazing adventure in Lapland. Destination Saariselkä is a small ski resort. If you are looking for a nice and relaxed place to be with your friends and have the chance to experience the North this is your destination! Located 260 kilometres beyond the Arctic Circle, beside the UKK National park! Enjoy variety of winter fun, learn more about life and culture of the North, meet the Santa and reindeers and – if you dare – swim in the Arctic Ocean! In addition, Saarisekä provides you outstanding possibilities to see the Northern Lights! The tour is guided in English.
The trip is full!
Prices from 325 €/person
Package price includes:
- A round trip by bus to Rovaniemi & Saariselkä from chosen departure place
- Accommodation 4 nights in modern cottages (6-14 person per cottage, each cottage has its own sauna, well equipped kitchen)
- Visit of Santa Claus Village
- Visit of Kemi Snow Castle
- Services of an experienced tour leader in English.
Package price does not include:
- Catering and meals during the trip
- Extra activities (information available on Timetravels web page)
- Travel insurance
For questions and other information contact Timetravels Customer service for assistance via Helpdesk or customerservice@timetravels
More information: ic(a)jamko.fi or IC’s Facebook