IC goes to Lapland
Join JAMKO to the Ski Resort Saariselkä from 3rd to 8th of December! If you are looking for a nice and relaxed place to be with your friends and have the chance to experience the North this is your destination! Located 260 kilometres beyond the Arctic Circle, beside the UKK National park! Enjoy variety of winter fun, learn more about life and culture of the North, meet the Santa and reindeers and – if you dare – swim in the Arctic Ocean! In addition, Saarisekä provides you outstanding possibilities to see the Northern Lights! This tour is guided in English!
- With JAMKO student card 325€
- without student card 345€
Package price includes
- Round trip by bus from Jyväskylä to Rovaniemi & Saariselkä
- Accommodation 4 nights in modern cottages / 6-14 person
- Visit of Santa Claus Village in Rovaniemi
- Visit of Arktikum museum in Rovaniemi
- Services of an experienced tour leader
Package price does not include
- Catering and meals during the trip
- Extra activities (information available on Timetravels web page)
- Travel insurance
- Bed linen & towel
More about the trip via sign up link.
For questions and other information contact Timetravels Customer service for assistance via Helpdesk or email@example.com or via phone +358 10 421 8990, during office hours Mon-Fri 10.00-17.00. Cost of the phone call is 0,09 €/call + 0,17 €/min + international call charge (for calls outside Finland).
Something to ask? Contact ic(a)jamko.fi