The membership is valid either for a semester or an academic year, according to your preference. After it expires, it can be renewed by paying the membership fee and collecting a valid membership sticker of the current term.
When you are renewing:
- Check that you are eligible for a student card. More information on the conditions here.
- Sign up as a attending student for the current semester or year in Peppi.
- Log on to JAMKO’s webshop (Kide.app) via the link below. You can create a new account for the webshop or sign in with your Facebook account. If you are renewing your membership, please use the same login information as you used when purchasing the previous membership.
- Select the suitable term and payment method.
- After you’ve paid your card and membership, your valid membership will be visible in the Wallet at the section “student card”. Note that this is not your mobile student card and is not valid as such. With this you can collect the card and membership sticker from JAMKO membership service.
- You can collect your new membership sticker from any of JAMKO’s membership points right after renewing.
- When picking up your sticker, please make sure to bring your student card with you. Unattached stickers will not be handed out under any circumstances!
- After you’ve paid your membership and got the membership sticker, you are able to broaden your membership with a additional digital student card. Read more
Price and payment
- The whole academic year: 35€
- The autumn or the spring semester: 22€