During the corona pandemic, our member service is closed for the time being. During thw emergency situation, we do not distribute member stickers and do not recommend mailing your student card in order of receiving a new member sticker. We recommend using the Pivo digital student card for the time being. You will get a digital card once you have renewed your membership and paid for it online. More information on the implementation of the digital student card can be found here: https://www.jamko.fi/en/membership-faq/#getpivo
The membership is valid either for a semester or an academic year, according to your preference. After it expires, it can be renewed by paying the membership fee and collecting a valid membership sticker of the current term.
When you are renewing:
- Check that you are eligible for a student card. More information on the conditions here.
- Sign up as a attending student for the current semester or year in ASIO.
- Log on to JAMKO’s webshop via the link below. You can create a new password or sign in with your Facebook account.
- Select the suitable term and payment method.
- After you’ve payed your card and membership, your valid membership will be visible in the Wallet at the section “student card”. Note that this is not your mobile student card and is not valid as such. With this you can collect the card and membership sticker from JAMKO membership service.
- You can collect your new membership sticker from any of JAMKO’s membership points right after renewing.
- When picking up your sticker, please make sure to bring your student card with you. Unattached stickers will not be handed out under any circumstances!
- After you’ve payed your membership and got the membership sticker, you are able to broaden your membership with a additional digital student card. Read more
Price and payment
- The whole academic year: 35€
- The autumn or the spring semester: 22€
You are a continuing student at JAMK UAS and you already have JAMKO’s student card.