The membership is valid either for a semester or an academic year, according to your preference. After it expires, it can be renewed by paying the membership fee. If you’re ordering a physical card, you can also collect a valid membership sticker of the current term. Your membership information will be updated automatically on the digital student card.
When you are renewing:
- Check that you are eligible to be a member. More information on the conditions here.
- Sign up as a attending student for the current semester or year in Peppi.
- Log on to JAMKO’s webshop (Kide.app) via the link below. You can create a new account for the webshop. If you are renewing your membership, please use the same login information as you used when purchasing the previous membership.
- Select the suitable term and payment method. You can pay via credit card, online bank, Mobile Pay or Pivo.
- After you’ve paid your card and membership, your valid membership will be visible in the Wallet at the section “student card”. Note that this is not your mobile student card and is not valid as such. With this you can collect the card and membership sticker from JAMKO membership service.
- You can collect your new membership sticker from any of JAMKO’s membership points right after renewing.
- When picking up your sticker, please make sure to bring your student card with you. Unattached stickers will not be handed out under any circumstances!
- After you’ve paid your membership, you are able to also activate your digital student card. Read more
Price and payment
- The whole academic year: 35€
- The autumn or the spring semester: 22€
Joining, ordering the card and payment is done only in JAMKO’s webshop with card payment, Mobile Pay, online bank payment or Pivo.
The sticker can be collected from JAMKO’s OFFICE